You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.
Delgados Computers Hosting
Welcome, Anonymous,
Please Login or Register
Home
Forums
Downloads
  • Welcome to Platinum Nuke Pro!
  • Get the latest release package in the downloads area
  • Over a year in development! 100's of fixes and updates! Donate today!
  • Platinum Nuke Pro v1.0.0b now released!
  • The PNP Staff would like to thank every one for their continued support!
Account
Gallery
Donate!
Theme Select

Navigation
Main
 Home
General
 AvantGo
 Credits
 CZNews
 Forums
 GCalendar
 MetAuthors
 Search
 Tutorials
 Whats New
Community
 Link Us
 Members List
 Newsletter
 Shout Box
 Supporters
 Supporters 2
 Web Links
Members
 Groups
 Mailing List
 My Messages
 Resend Email
 Your Account
Information
 Change Log
 Classifieds
 News Archive
 News Topics
 Site Statistics
 Sitemap
 Tools
 Top 10
 Top Sites
Resources
 Mach-hosting
 Delgado Computers
 Platinum Nuke

Shout Box

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.
WebCrawlers
Google Visits781850
Yahoo Visits15322
Msn Visits57605
Jeeves Visits180
I am Stupid
This is the list of Sentinel banned IP addresses.

· 134.19.187.230  - Filter
· 189.122.155.76  - Filter
· 109.122.16.127  - Filter
· 160.177.146.132  - Filter
· 105.159.182.230  - Filter
· 81.171.69.72  - Filter
· 62.138.2.243  - CLike
· 187.79.1.67  - Filter
· 109.248.9.20  - Union
· 46.229.168.76  - CLike
· 167.114.47.231  - Filter
· 186.247.205.175  - Filter
· 147.52.40.36  - Filter
· 185.92.73.172  - Union
· 89.28.3.227  - Union
· 34.163.211.167  - Filter
· 185.73.148.184  - Filter
· 185.29.150.176  - Union
· 23.227.207.36  - Filter
· 198.144.157.39  - CLike
· 187.40.88.182  - Filter
· 85.31.129.73  - Filter
· 211.125.125.165  - Filter
· 94.242.243.183  - Filter
· 95.211.209.158  - Filter
· 46.229.168.74  - CLike
· 86.158.235.214  - Filter
· 86.100.22.21  - Filter
· 191.43.45.188  - Filter
· 187.79.6.67  - Filter

NukeSentinel(tm) 2.6.01
Open Your Business to the World! $7.99 .COMS at Go Daddy
Attention...You are not logged in...Please login or register an account 
  Click HERE.

Platinum Nuke Pro v2.0 :: View topic - What happend to Nuke Platinum?
Main • Search • User Groups • Profile • Members List • Private Messages
FAQ • Arcade •  Attachments • Buddy List • Ranks • Rules
Smilies List • Statistics • Staff • Favorites •  • Watched Topics

What happend to Nuke Platinum?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Platinum Nuke Pro v2.0 Forum Index -> -:General Forums:- Printable Version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hacker02

Items

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:21 am    Post subject: What happend to Nuke Platinum? Reply with quote     Scroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

So what happened to Nuke Platinum? i been out of touch with the cms and everything else for a while, now i don't see a nuke community as big as before. What happened? There used to be a site FutureNuke, anybody remember? where they go? There used to be a big platinum community and still growing vigorously, this was back in 2006-7 the last time i checked. Now i can hardly find a site that used pnp, or am i looking in the wrong place lol. whatsup guys?
nextgen
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Theming Staff
Theming Staff
Platinum Freak!
Platinum Freak!

US.gif

Items

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote     Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Well the Nuke community as a whole has diminished friend. Every fork site has slowed it seems. From here to Ravennuke to Evo Xtreme. Is sad to see but folks seemed to have moved away from nuke. The code was old and outdated, and security was an issue. Instead of being patient folks moved to other places where the code was kept up to date etc. Takes a long time to update what was ignored for so long (Thank you FB) LOL but SGT and others have made big changes and security is again improving and hopefully folks will come back..
 View user's profile  Send private message Send e-mail   Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sgtmudd
Administrators
Administrators
Support Staff
Support Staff
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Developer
Developer

US.gif

Items

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote     Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

In short: Futurenuke closed up shop and we took over as we like Platinum and wanted to save the Community and project. It started as just support, but then we got into fixing things and now Platinum Nuke Pro has emerged Smile
Currently we are working on updating for the next php upgrade.

hacker02

Items

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote     Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Apart from the forums, yes most of the code was pretty outdated. Those guys at techgfx abandoned it too soon. Security was an issue with most of the nuke cms but pnp was the most vulnerable. I don't think security was ever fixed or rather properly fixed, even when futurenuke released their version, they upgraded most of the cms but security was still the issue. Although Futurenuke did an excellent job of providing support. At that time it wasn't easy, there was a huge platinum community.

Its sad to hear how it diminished, it is a great cms. It kept a lot of people from different areas very busy and involved. Some of the graphics guys were making a living from the themes lol. So its sad to see it like that. Im happy to see that theres still a place thats "Home to the Nuke platinum" you guys kept it alive, great job. Good luck for the update, its a great cms but it needs a serious upgrade and a makeover, it needs to be on par with everything else out there right now.

pedro
Administrators
Administrators
Support Staff
Support Staff
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

US.gif

Items

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote     Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

this is what we call a wates of time. if you really likes those guys maybe you should go and try to find them lol good look

we don't need a parttime person to tell us what we already know for years now. unless you willing to do hard work in here talk is sheap put your work where you mouth is. and we will give you a place in here to see what you can do for us or for the platinumnukepro comminity
we don't look in to the past we want only to look forward.

PS: platinum Nuke Pro Security is not a problem anymore thanks to sgtmudd and doc that problem go alway.

it look like you stock on 2007 you need to wakeup this is 2014

pedro
Administrators
Administrators
Support Staff
Support Staff
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

US.gif

Items

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote     Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

you need to update or upgrade to the lates version
MarcLacroix

US.gif

Items

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote     Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Well; it''s TwentySeventeen and I am happy to see that Evo still has a BigBrother. Smile

Marc

sgtmudd
Administrators
Administrators
Support Staff
Support Staff
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Developer
Developer

US.gif

Items

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote     Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Very Happy Yeah, we are still playing around with it Wink
MarcLacroix

US.gif

Items

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote     Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Me Two Happy. I have Evo Extreme and Platinum Pro
running side by side in my LocalHost WAMP with some PHPBB Forums and some HTML Pages.
I would like to put this Beast online but I do not know where I can find a host for it.
I looked at Mach-Hosting. Unfortunately they are not taking new customers at this time.

pedro
Administrators
Administrators
Support Staff
Support Staff
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

US.gif

Items

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote     Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

you can look here at Delgados Computers Hosting the official platinum nuke hosting Server

here how you can hosting with us https://www.myhostpa.com/

sgtmudd
Administrators
Administrators
Support Staff
Support Staff
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Developer
Developer

US.gif

Items

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote     Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

MarcLacroix wrote:
running side by side in my LocalHost WAMP with some PHPBB Forums and some HTML Pages.
I would like to put this Beast online but I do not know where I can find a host for it.
I looked at Mach-Hosting. Unfortunately they are not taking new customers at this time.

Yes sorry about that. I am still testing my billing scripts. Will know if all is good in another week or so of testing. Need to make sure the invoicing and renewal process work as intended.

MarcLacroix

US.gif

Items

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote     Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Currently I have a TMD Hosting Amazing Package. It is a good deal. If I can find as good a deal here then I''ll consider moving my MountainOfSpaghetti. Smile

Marc

MarcLacroix

US.gif

Items

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote     Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

sgtmudd wrote:
MarcLacroix wrote:

Yes sorry about that. I am still testing my billing scripts. Will know if all is good in another week or so of testing. Need to make sure the invoicing and renewal process work as intended.

Hi;
It's been over a month...
How are those scripts coming along?
Went to mach-hosting.com and it still says 'No New Customers'
So I installed them on my weekendwinnerworkshop.org domain instead.

Marc

sgtmudd
Administrators
Administrators
Support Staff
Support Staff
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Developer
Developer

US.gif

Items

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote     Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Feeling frustrated, it didn't send out renewal notices... More debugging to do I guess Sad
w2ibc
Platinum Freak!
Platinum Freak!

US.gif

Items

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote     Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

holy moly place is still around

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Platinum Nuke Pro v2.0 Forum Index -> -:General Forums:- Printable Version All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Add To Favorites

Jump to: